About Me

My photo
An academic, a researcher and writer.

Friday, 15 June 2012

Imagination Victoria Park Sunday 10 pm Dark Cloudy Drizzling An occasional thundering sound A slight breeze A rustle of greenish yellow leaves A sudden flutter and fall of some A few birds up the branches of a tree chirp A lonely bench below the tree You and I Silence Your head on my shoulder A layer of your wet hair Touch my cheek Your hand in mine Some passersby every few minutes Time turns into eternity And imagination goes beyond the existence Beyond the literal And into the metaphorical Then close your eyes And listen to this: http://www.rainymood.com/ As the rain gets stronger And so does the desire to mix into one another Like the drops of rain that mix into the green grass And to the earth Where everything belongs You, and me too And in that belonging and longing we Are but one No you, or me! Ilyas

No comments:

Post a Comment